Recipe: Loofa Cups (Vegan) with Blissful Station12 Apr 2017
1 medium loofah
4 pieces baby corn
1 tbs. sesame oil
- Make the loofah into a cup (cut loofa with one end flat and the other on an angle, then hollow with a spoon);
- Peeled pumpkin, cut into small pieces to cook faster and then mash;
- Boil the baby corn and mushrooms;
- Put the baby corn, mushrooms and medlars into the loofah cup and steam for 5 mins;
- Mixed the mashed pumpkin with salt, sugar, sesame oil and pour on the top of the loofah cup.
- Serve and enjoy.