Recipe: Healthy Vegetable Rolls (Vegan)12 Apr 2017
100g Mixed leaves
10 mint leaves
3 sprigs coriander, stalk removed
1-2 sweet potato
4 sheets rice paper
200 ml roasted sesame sauce
200ml soy sauce
- Steam quinoa and buckwheat together in a steamer for 10mins.
- Remove quinoa and buckwheat from the steamer and place into a large bowl.
- Remove the avocado skin and pip. Dice the flesh and add into the bowl. Mix ingredients together.
- Chop the carrots and sweet potatoes into strips
- In a separate bowl with the leaves, coriander, mint leaf and sauces;
- Place 1 rice paper round in a medium bowl of lukewarm water for 15 seconds or until just soft. Place on a clean tea towel or paper towel.
- In the centre of the rice paper add a line of the quinoa, buckwheat and avocado.
- On top of the quinoa add strips of carrots, and sweet potato.
- Finally add the leaf mix.
- Fold ends in and roll up firmly to enclose filling.
- Repeat with remaining rice paper rounds and filling.