1 half butternut pumpkin, roughly chopped
2 cups vegetable stock
200ml coconut milk
1 brown onion, finely sliced
1 leek, finely sliced
2 whole garlic cloves
¼ cup roughly chopped coriander leaves
1 tbsp red curry paste
- Sautee onion, leek and crushed garlic with 1tbsp olive oil until transparent on low heat.
- Add chopped pumpkin and toss for 5 minutes before adding curry paste and stirring.
- Add coconut milk and stock, stir.
- Bring to the boil and place lid on pan for 30 minutes.
- Turn heat to low and let the soup rest, before letting cool to blend.