Recipe: Traditional Hot Pot with Daisy & Ash
- 4 x Cans of clear chicken broth
- Equal parts of boiled water (fill empty cans with water and empty into the pot)
- Chicken Maryland – chopped roughly
- 2 x carrots chopped
Hot Pot Ingredients:
- Sliced beef
- Sliced Wagyu beef
- Fresh prawns
- Lobster tail
- Shaved park
- Fish tofu
- Lobster mince balls
- Beef mince balls
- Pork mince balls
- Vegetables (chinese cabbage, broccoli and asian greens)
- Combine all stock ingredients into electric hot pot or favourite large pot over portable gas stove.
- Place in the middle of dining table, surrounded by all Hot Pot ingredients ready to be cooked.
- Once water is boiling, start placing your desired ingredients into the pot and begin cooking!
Enjoy your freshly cooked ingredients with your choice of dressings and sauces: soy sauce, hoi sin and chilli oil and etc.
Note: Please feel free to explore Box Hill Central's Fresh Food Market and purchase any or all of the ingredients we have suggested, or why not try something new? The only rule to follow is to have fun while cooking Hot Pot.