Chicken Fried Rice with XO Sauce
Rice (米饭; mǐfàn) symbolises fertility.
Serves: 4| Prep Time: 10 mins | Cook Time: 5 mins |Cuisine: Chinese
2 Eggs, lightly beaten
200g Chicken meat, shredded
350g Cooked rice (about 2 cups)
1 tbsp Spring onions, diced
1 tbsp Crab roe (optional)
4 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Seafood XO Sauce
1 tbsp Lee Kum Kee Premium Soy Sauce
1. Stir-fry eggs in 2 Tbsp. oil until just set. Set aside.
2. Sauté chicken in 1 Tbsp. oil until cooked through.
3. Add cooked rice, seasoning mix and semi-cooked eggs.
4. Stir-fry until heated through.
5. Sprinkle with spring onions and crab roe.