Recipe: King Oyster Mushrooms (Vegan) with Blissful Station12 Apr 2017
700g King oyster mushrooms
4 basil leaves
1 red chili
100ml soy sauce
50g caster sugar
1 tbs. sesame oil
50ml condensed soy sauce
- Slice the mushrooms and boil in saucepan for 5mins;
- Slice ginger and chill into small pieces;
- Over a medium heat, heat the pan and add sesame oil and ginger. Cook for 90 seconds.
- Add chilli, king oyster mushrooms, sugar, soy sauce, sugar, condensed soy sauce and water into the pan and simmer until the liquid has evaporated;
- Remove from pan and place in bowl.
- Garnish with torn basil leaves and drizzle with sesame oil.