\'The Boba Bubble Scoop' Terms & Conditions ("Conditions of Entry") VICINITY CENTRES PRIVACY NOTICE
\'The Boba Bubble Scoop'
VICINITY CENTRES PM PTY LTD ABN 96 101 504 045 as agent on behalf of the Shopping Centre, Vicinity National Office, Level 4, Chadstone Tower One 1341 Dandenong Road, Chadstone, Victoria 3148.
Box Hill Central, 1 Main St, Box Hill VIC 3128, Australia.
Start date: 30/04/21 at 12:00 pm AEST
End date: 08/05/21 at 06:00 pm AEST
Entry is only open to VIC residents. Entrants under the age of 18 must have parent or legal guardian approval to enter.
How to Enter:
To enter the Promotion, the entrant must complete the following steps during the Promotional Period:
a) spend $20 or more in one (1) transaction on any goods or services (“Qualifying Spend”) from any store in Box Hill Central, excluding the supermarkets (Coles and Woolworths) ("Participating Venues"); and
b) visit 'The Boba Bubble Scoop' activation booth in the South Precinct near Selene's Chocolate Bar and present their receipt for the Qualifying Spend to a promotional staff member at the booth and complete and submit a form on a tablet device with all requested personal details, to sign up to the Box Hill Central marketing database. The entrant will then have the chance to play The Boba Bubble Scoop game whereby they will be given 15 seconds to use the giant spoon to select a tapioca pearl from the boba bubble pit, which will reveal if they've won an instant win prize.
By entering, entrants subscribe to receive news of exclusive Box Hill Central events and promotions via email or SMS from Vicinity Centres.
Excluded Items: The following products or services (including vouchers relating to such products or services) will not be eligible to purchase to enter: gift cards, liquor or tobacco products, weapons of any kind, prescription medicines, cosmetic or surgical procedures, banks, Automatic Telling Machines, financial institutions, health insurance, TAB and gaming venues, amusement venues, professional services and suites/offices.
Proof of Purchase: The entrant must retain proof of purchase. The proof of purchase required is an original receipt for the Qualifying Spend.
Multiple entries permitted subject to the following:
a) limit one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Spend;
b) maximum of one (1) entry permitted per person each day; and
c) each entry must be completed separately and in accordance with the claim instructions above
Total Prize Pool:
Number of this
Value (per prize)
Prize 1: The prize is a year's supply of bubble tea from Tea Royale - to be awarded as two drinks per
week for 52 consecutive weeks.
Prize 2: The prize is a ‘Free 6” cake’ voucher
redeemable at Bonbons Bakery.
Prize 3: The prize is a ‘Free swiss roll’ voucher
redeemable at Bonbons Bakery.
Prize 4: The prize is a 'Buy 1, get 1 free' voucher
redeemable at Tea Royale.
Prize 5: The prize is a 'Buy 2, get 1 free' voucher,
redeemable at Bubble Cup.
Prize 6: The prize is a 'Buy 1, get 1 free offer for the
Brown Sugar Series’ voucher redeemable at CoCo
Fresh Tea & Juice.
Prize 7: The prize is a 'Buy a drink, get a free Biscoff
Mochi Waffle' voucher redeemable at Tea Royale.
Prize 8: The prize is a ‘Free small coffee’ voucher
redeemable at Bonbons Bakery.
Prize 9: The prize is a voucher for a free waffle from
Prize 10: The prize is a ‘$1 small coffee’ voucher
redeemable at Bonbons Bakery.
Prize 11: The prize is a '20% off a Passionfruit Black
Tea’ voucher redeemable at CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice.
Prize 12: The prize is a '20% off a Jasmine Milk Tea’
voucher redeemable at CoCo Fresh Tea & Juice.
Prize 13: The prize is a '20% off any drink’ voucher
redeemable at Grandma Grandma.
Any ancillary costs associated with redeeming the voucher are not included. Any unused balance of the voucher will not be awarded as cash. Redemption of the voucher is subject to any terms and conditions of the issuer including those specified on the voucher.
All prizes are redeemable at the respective store listed in the prize description at Box Hill Central only.
1. The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
2. The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date ("Promotional Period"). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
3. Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
4. Employees (and their immediate family members) of agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Shopping Centre, the Promoter, their tenants, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion,
businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. "Immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
5. If a prize is won by a person under the age of 18, the prize may be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian and where applicable to the prize a nominated parent/guardian must accompany any person under 18 years of age.
6. Instant Win: Printing and other quality control errors will not invalidate an otherwise valid prize claim. Instant win game materials void if stolen, forged, mutilated or tampered with in any way.
7. If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
8. Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
9. Entrants must keep their proof of purchase specified in the How to Enter section for each entry as proof of purchase ("Proof of Purchase"). If an entrant fails to produce the Proof of Purchase for a specific entry or each entry, as and when requested by the Promoter, the Promoter has the right to invalidate the entrant's respective entry/entries for which Proof of Purchase cannot be provided and/or all entries submitted by that entrant and/or forfeit the entrant's right to a prize. Purchase receipt(s) must clearly specify: (a) the store of purchase as an eligible store; (b) the required product/s or service/s to be purchased for entry; and (c) that the purchase was made during the Promotional Period and prior to entry.
10. The value of the prizes is accurate and based upon the recommended retail value of the prizes (inclusive of GST) at the date of printing. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the value of the prizes after that date.
11. No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
12. If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification.
13. No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
14. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner's behalf.
16. If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
17. Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
18. If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant's details (including an entrant's identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter's discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
20. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries and entrants in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry or where the Promoter has reason to believe that the entrant has engaged in unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardize the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the complainant/entrant/winner. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
21. The Promoter, the Shopping Centre owner/s and their associated agencies, related companies, officers, employees and contractors will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person's negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
22. The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter and Shopping Centre may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
23. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
24. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.